I am very excited to let you know that I have been nominated for not one, but two blogger awards all within the past few weeks. I haven't been able to get round to doing a post about these and I apologise to the bloggers that nominated me. I'm responding to the two awards in one post because I don't want to bore you guys too much :-)
Versatile Blogger Award
I was lucky to get nominated for this award by two very lovely ladies, In The Red Nails and Dazzle Beautie. You should definitely add them to your beauty reads.
Here are the rules for accepting the Versatile Blogger Award
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
- Thank the person who nominated you in your award post and share a link back to their blog.
- Put the Versatile Blogger Award in your post.
Seven Random Facts About Me
- I'm the biggest scaredy cat you may ever meet. Seriously, I'm frightened of all animals and even some people, haha
- I had a vertical tragus piercing for a year and then it started to act up. I had to take it out and I miss it so much
- I am very passionate about what I believe in, I often turn into a bit of a monster during an argument :-)
- I would love to go on a double date with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. They are my favourite couple in the whole wide world
- I'm a little monster *roar*..Love Gaga to bits
- I couldn't live in a world where lipsticks don't exist
- I have a stuffed animal obsession..honestly, I collect them, they are all so cute and cuddly
The Bloggers I Nominate
I was nominated for this award by two bloggers, yay! In The Red Nails (again, she is so sweet) and Glitterbomb Makeup. Check their lovely blogs out guys.
The rules are pretty similar to the previous one:
You must post 11 random facts about yourself. You must answer 11 questions from the person who chose you. You must create a new set of 11 questions for who you tag.
11 Random Facts
As I have already shared 7 random facts above, here's 4 more to make 11
- I'm the last child of three. Growing up I really wanted a baby sister/brother, It never happened :-(
- Favourite TV Show at the moment is Cougar Town.. Effing Hilarious! Why didn't anyone tell me about the show before now?!
- I am so emotional, it's ridiculous.. The silliest and cutest things make me cry :-D
- I used to have a good singing voice but it went away
Naomi of Glitterbomb Makeup's questions to me
1) Who is your idol?
I'm not big on idolising but I really love and respect Lady Gaga!
2) Which qualifications do you have?
3) What's your favourite perfume?
Current Favourite, Chanel Coco Noir
4) Have you ever received any negative feedback on your blog? (Trolls, etc.)
Nope! Lucky Me
5) What do you hope to gain out of blogging?
To be able to share my passion and thoughts on beauty products, fashion and the like with ladies all over the world
6) What's your favourite thing about yourself? (Physically or personality-wise)
The girls :-)
7) Do you follow a skincare routine?
Who doesn't? •gasp•
8) Do you have any body modifications?
9) Is there anything you would want to change about your life right now?
Nope, I'm grateful
10) Who is your favourite blogger?
Natalie of Miss Natty's Beauty Diary
11) Christmas or Birthdays?
The Bloggers I nominate
11 Questions to my nominees
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- What's your favourite thing to do besides blogging?
- What one beauty product could you not live without?
- If you were stuck on an island and could request only three things what would they be?
- What is you biggest fear?
- If you could live in any city in the world, where would it be?
- If you won the lottery, what would you spend it on?
- Trousers or Skirts?
- Pyjamas or Night Shirts?
- What is the best thing about blogging?
- What's your favourite handbag designer?
Peace and Love,