So today we've got another guest blogger my best friend's mum, Mrs Ukoh. She is a fantastic food blogger and I'm proper chuffed that she's contributing on my blog.
If you read my last post and decided to go with option 1, well this recipe will be a fantastic choice! :-)
Mrs Ukoh of 1qfoodplatter
The year is still in its early days so you can make some life style changes by eating clean and staying healthy. Being a food blogger, portion control and exercise help me enjoy my yummy dishes sans the guilt.
Here is a dinner recipe that is healthy, easy to prepare and very tasty too. Perfect for a Valentine's meal in for two.
What you need
2 pieces jumbo Prawn
1 clove Garlic
1/2 teaspoon garlic/ ginger seasoning powder
1 pinch dried Pepper
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1) Rinse and season prawn with minced garlic, seasoning powder, pepper , and drizzle oil over the prawns
2) Put in a small baking sheet and allow to marinade for 15 mins
3) Whilst the prawns are marinating heat up the oven
4) Pop prawns into oven and bake for 15 mins at 450 degrees or highest oven temperature. If the juice dries up before the 15 minutes, sprinkle some water in the baking tray to allow the prawns cook well.
5) Serve with rice and tomato sauce
Fry your chopped 1/2 onion, 2 pieces tomato, 1 piece pepper in a little oil. For about 7 minutes. Season with some ginger/ garlic seasoning and a little salt .
About Mrs Ukoh
She is a woman who loves cooking and entertaining and cares about what she eats. She's a trained dietician and blogs at 1qfoodplatter.com where she shares lots of delicious and healthy recipes. You can follow her on twitter, @savouryqueen