Today's post is just a short and sweet round up of my current beauty favourites.
1) LimeCrime Liquid Lipstick in Salem is my absolute favourite lip product at the moment. The chocolate brown shade is my vibe now and it's perfect for both day and nightie! If I was stuck on an island and could only take one lip product, Salem would be it!
2) Coconut Oil has been my go-to for almost everything these past few weeks. I use it as lotion, for pre-cleansing my skin, mixed in with my deep conditioner, for sealing my ends when I moisturise and so much more. The trick to coconut oil is using 100% organic cold pressed oil and what I use is the one from Nutiva. It's the purest I have found.
3) Mac Brow Pencil in Spiked is simply the best, no arguments. The perfect brown shade without that annoying orange undertone. Current and All-Time favourite this one…
4) I've been reaching for Cover Girl Ebony Bronzer every time I need to contour these days. I find that it's a much gentler contour shade than Sleek Contour Kit in Dark. It has gold shimmer running throughout so it kind of works double duty as contour and highlight- Love it!
5) Guys, I have been sleeping on Apple Cider Vinegar! Why didn't anybody tell me??? A friend of mine introduced me to this magic potion. It has SEVERAL uses- hair, weight loss etc but what I have been loving using it as a toner. 1 part ACV to 2 parts water is the perfect mix for me. I had a few breakouts that are now long gone since I have been using ACV as a toner. Similar to Coconut Oil, organic should be what you're going for. Braggs is the best one out there and you can buy it here.
6) Sleek Blush in Sahara is one I've been wearing every single day. I'm a massive fan of Sleek blushes because they pack a punch for a pretty decent price. Sahara is a Teracotta-Bronze shade great for neutral everyday looks.
7) For perfume, YSL Black Opium has been "front-most" on my dressing table and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. It's a lovely coffee and vanilla fragrance that smells really unique.- I have had a couple people ask me what I'm wearing lately. I only wish it lasted longer!
8) I hardly ever wear eyeshadow but when I do, my preference has been the Urban Decay Ammo Palette. We all know Urban Decay are living legends when it comes to eyeshadow so the Ammo Palette is like their "greatest hits" album with several of their best selling eyeshadows included.
9) Incase you missed my review of Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm here's a three-word overview- IT'S THE BEST! Trust me you guys want to get on this one.
10) Not a day has gone by in the last two-three months where I haven't reached for my Beauty Blender, I honestly think that this is the best beauty invention of the decade- foundation brushes be damned. Has anyone awarded Rea Ann Silva yet? My only grouse with the beauty blender though is the price, you can get similar results for a fraction of the price with good dupes like the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.
I hope you guys liked this post, I know it's a little different from the usual…Please let me know your thoughts.
Have an awesome weekend people!
Peace and Love,